Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ha! - on the topic of dogs....

I've always argued the fact that dogs see in black and white. First off, unless you have a dog eye transplant I fail to see (no pun intended) how anyone can say anything with 100% certainty. Second I also don't believe that God gave any creature the inability to see all the colors in this world. No they don't have to see in a range of millions and millions of colors, but to see colors to some degree would be appropriate. This morning I was watching a show on Animal Planet, (they need to put a show on toddlers on there - JP is currently destroying his play area) in this show thay discussed the vision of dogs. They clarified that dogs DO see colors, however it's like our vision in the twilight part of day. That I can believe. I knew it, lol.

No comments: