Saturday, January 26, 2008

My busy Saturday

It was a good attempt this morning to get up and start cleaning without JP waking up. I did an evil mom thing though, lol. I turned on the baby shows and placed him in his high chair with unlimited cheerios... and then did actually clean. My kitchen has counters! I'd forgotten about them. Well actually 'it' as I only have one, lol. I got a load of laundry done, cleaned the bathroom, entry way and then sat down with JP and played for a bit, lol. Had to make up for using the electric babysitter.

My wonderful husband DID get up early. Only because his back hurt and he wanted to go to my office to get adjusted (it's my Saturday off). Which leaves me sitting in a still messy living room... and let's just agree to not talk about the master bedroom, lol.

I've decided to make a list of what I need to do today:

Vaccuum
Clean Cages
Bathe Chins (they bathe in dust - so easy)
do at least 2 more loads of laundry
straighten out pantry
cut out at least 4 diapers worth of material - ooo and I have the cutest material in my ebay watching section. Happy elephants for a baby boy that loves elephants!
Straighten up JP's play area which is currently decorated in lego's from beginning to end
clean out fridge
polish wood trim in kitchen and bathroom ( there's a LOT)
bake cookies or a cake
dig out living room

go to the library
take a nap with JP
update my blog with Feb 07 mom links

who thinks I can do the whole list?

1 comment:

Kate said...

sure you can!! er... in your dreams? good luck. i did a load of laundry and vacuumed. i'm done!