Monday, January 28, 2008

Playgroup challenges


Since JP was born I've been looking for a playgroup locally. I've found 2 close to me. 1 has events every day but Thursday, the one day of the week I'm off. The other requires the group manager to call me to confirm membership, a call I never recieved. Sigh. Oh well maybe another day.

Ironically though I did find a group for my other 'kid'. I found a Corgi meetup playgroup of all things, lol. They have a meeting in february at a local dog park. We're going to take Peanut to check it out, even though I'm not sure how thrilled she will be. She has socialization issues stemming from being bullied by a big lab for her first 3 years of life. She was a very loved dog in that house, they just didn't realize how traumatizing it was and that it wasn't a small issue. I'm keeping my paws crossed that she relaxes and has fun.

No comments: