Friday, January 4, 2008

a bright spot

JP has had some killer diaper rash for 2 days. It started with an allergic reaction to a new diaper. Those lasted all of 1 day. Too bad the diaper rash didn't leave as quickly. JP and I have slept no more than 2 hours at a shot for the last 2 days. Needless to say I am exhausted. JP seems quite fine. Figures. Being sleep deprived I am easily aggravated in general.. not my best side, lol. One thing that has been driving me insane is my computer internet connection. I have a DSL and it was acting like a dial up that was dying. I had little to no patience for it and kept looking for different answers. Tonight I found a wonderful site that helped me find the root of the problem and my super fast connection is back. Whooo hoooo I can finally have an easy internet connection again. oh well it is something good on a sleep deprived day, lol.

No comments: