Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm one today!!!

so I'm stealing computer time while mom is busy..

I turned one year old today!!!! wow. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. From seeing the world thru blurry vision and no mobility to seeing everything and crawling at lightning speed! Have I been busy or what? I had a great day today! Mom and Dad were home all day with me, we went shopping and they let me pick out my first radio controlled car, a truck set, my first crayons and a cool puzzle and some blocks that look like wood but are really foam! I have a party on saturday and I'm looking forward to smashing a piece of cake. I've heard it's lots of fun. I'll update and let you all know how it went.. and I'll be sure to add pictures!

gotta run and get some sleep.... I'm home with Dad all day tomorrow and I have to run him ragged... hehehehehehehehe.

No comments: