Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Peanut's Wednesday Weekly - Christmas Eve!!

What? You don't think dogs recognize Christmas ? Hey we know a party and an important event when we see it.

I have been busy busy busy today. Have you ever wrapped presents with no opposable thumb? Can't see why it would be a challenge? Try this: tape your thumb to your hand and then try using scissors and tape. Ohhh sure, you can cut paper with your teeth and claim it was pinking shears. However the tape is another issue. It's either stuck to my paw, my ears or my nose. Pieces of fur are left on packages. I'm going to try and convince everyone that it's extra decoration. They make fur lined bags now right? so why not fur lined wrapping paper?

I love this time of year. So many magical things happen. Extra bones come in for me.... I get to shop online and get gifts for the family, miracles or super special things happen.

Last years most memorable event was JP standing on his own with no support for the first time. It was brief, but he did it. I was so proud of my little brother that I had to wipe a tear from my eye. Good thing paws are absorbant.

Today I decided to give Mom an early gift. I pretend to not be thrilled about having a little brother. Secretly I think he's great. Today I was so sweet though. JP had taken a bad tumble off his stool. It was one of those times where you just couldn't move fast enough. Mom went to pick him up and of course I came over to investigate and make sure he was good. Because he was so upset I licked him on one boo-boo area and that made him feel alllllll better. Mom said that was very sweet of me and that made me feel all warm and ....well... fuzzy inside.

To all my corgi friends and other friends I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and may all your Holiday Wishes come true!

Here's a cute corgi clip for Reindeer workouts!


1 comment:

ncp said...

Peanut
Hope that Santa brings you lots of presents. I know I will be getting lots of presents, I have been very good, all year!!!!
Tell your family that I said Merry Christmas.

Pandi, the adorabe poodle