Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why is it always on Wenesdays....

that I get stomach bugs??? The ONE day I need to be at the office until 7pm. I woke up this morning and felt fine. Went back to bed after a bathroom run and lied on my right side. Only to become nausea's and experience stomach cramps. This went on until I got up. I took my temp and it was fine. Joe had a follow up appointment with the thoracic surgeon this morning so off we went. All looks great and the chance of it happening again are about 20%. We're focusing on that and believing that this won't happen again. I didn't feel great, but I was functional and just hoping my stomach would calm down. While waiting at the front desk to leave I got extremely lightheaded and felt as if I was going to pass out and had to sit down. You know that fuzzy/tingly/almost electric feeling you get right before? yeah, that was fun. Got Joe home and took my temp again. Feverish now. greeeeeaaaat. I get to work and manage to sit for about 30 minutes. I'm whiter then white and my boss adjusts me and has me stay lying down. Then our massage therapist moves me into her room with the heated table. This is about noon. I pretty much slept for the next 2 hours. Got up because our other MT had a massage. I sat at my desk for all of 15 minutes and felt as if I was going to pass out again. Now it's off to the back of the office to our other, spare massage table to lie down again. I'm trying to eat to see if that helps. I just need to get thru 4 more hours and be useful. I ache all over now too and almost feel as if I've got the flu.

this better be a 24 hour bug.

No comments: