Saturday, September 27, 2008

Introducing Sushi and Sashimi II

I'm sad to say that our goldfish babies didn't make it. I was wondering about them as they showed no interest in eating. In retrospect my thoughts of them being all on their own in the store fish tank.. may have been more of an issue of them being the only two survivors.

We decided to get a heartier fish. I wanted a pair, and something a bit flashy. I chose Betta's as you can now find males and females easily.. and they don't generally breed easily. Sushi and Sashimi have been here for about 2 weeks now and are going strong. So please welcome.. again.... Sushi and Sashimi!


please pardon the mess... I'd just brought home groceries and hadn't put them all away yet

2 comments:

Kate said...

hi fishies!! hopefully they do better than the others =)

Mama Duck said...

lol.. so far they are