Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aromatherapy 101 and why to never trust a quiet toddler

After lunch I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a nice warm blankie, I'm not feeling great and can't tell if I'm just cold.. or it's chills from a higher temp. JP wasn't in the mood to share the spot with me and off he went. His bedroom is right off of the kitchen and you would think I'd know better by now, lol.

He was quietly wandering and I heard 2 soft thuds. Common sense got the better of me and I got up to see what my angel had been into.

He'd grabbed the powder and not only dropped it twice... but either squeezed it well or stepped on it. The doorway to his room and slightly into the kitchen are covered in powder.

on the bright side my kitchen has a lovely lavender fragrance now, lol.

No comments: