Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our first Letterboxing adventure!

I heard about Letterboxing from someone on another site I go to. It looks like a fun hobby so I decided to take JP on our first adventure today. There are 2 boxes in a park only 5-10 minutes from our house.

Let's go find that box Mom!


This is the lake at Winding Hills park, Joe and I were married in another section of this park.


The starting point!


Part of the trail


We had to cross this stream bed. I was glad for my sneakers that it was dry, lol


This is so much fun! Mom is working hard!


Whew! being wheeled in this stroller makes a baby thirsty!


Hi!


I found my first Letterbox!


I'm beat, it's time for nap!


These are just some random shots that I thought came out well


1 comment:

ncp said...

OMG, there are letterboxes on Disney property, this is going to be fun!!!!
I have heard of this before, but I have never done. Can't wait to get started.