Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ugh - time to refocus

From mid - June to now I have been stressed more than usual. As a result I stopped focusing on what I needed to do for myself. This primarily refers to continuing with my weight loss success. I have been feeling particularly 'fluffier' today and for some time was attributing it to my denim shorts coming out of a hot water wash and high heat dry. No such luck. I just stepped on the scale. I've gained 10lbs back of what I lost. I hate that self destructive habit. I need to find a way to break that cycle. I have plenty of my Take Shape For Life products on hand... and we're scheduled to take JP to Sesame Place mid - August. My minimum goal is to drop 15lbs by then. My biggest goal, and this is feasible, is to drop as close to 30lbs that I can before we go.

3 comments:

Irishembi said...

Good luck! You can do it!!!

Like the new ducks btw. :-)

Kate said...

off topic- love the new pic of the ducks!!!

on topic- you can definitely do this!!! yay!!!

Mama Duck said...

aren't my ducks too cool? I saw the pic and new that was what I needed to add to my blog, lol